Facility Rules & Etiquette:
- Please do not arrive earlier than five minutes for your rental time. If you do, please remain in your car.
- Pick up after your dog. We provide everything you need to clean up, and poop must go in an outdoor can.
- You are responsible for any damage to the property during your use.
- You must leave the room as you found it. If your dog sheds, plan time during your rental to sweep up hair, etc.
- You are welcome to bring dog training equipment of your own to use during your rental time.
Price & Session Information
Private Play sessions are booked in 30 minute blocks. The price is $20 per 30 minutes, or three 30 minute sessions for $45. No refunds will be issued within 24 hours of scheduled time, or for no-shows.
Register: You Must Pre-register Online To Hold A Spot
See below for registration information.
Sign Up Information
To Select Private Play Time, Sign Waiver and Pay:
- Go to bottom of this page and select desired location first.
- A calendar with the playtimes will appear. Click days to select open rental times.
To Schedule More Than One Private Play:
- Select the facility you'd like to attend.
- Select your first session by clicking a date and listed time.
- Select "Add Additional".
- On the pop up screen, you have to option to add that rental day/time on repeat, or just select that one date.
- To select that day/time combo more than once, adjust the number of times you like to visit.
- To select just that day/time combo on that date, adjust the number of visits to "1".
Continue to repeat steps 2 and 3 until you've selected all of the sessions you would like to attend.
Sessions at our St. Paul facility on Sundays and Thursday evenings are for the lower level training space, not upstairs. However, if the upstairs session of open gym or drop in class has been cancelled, Private Play will be held upstairs on Sundays.